I think it’s safe to say that I love chocolate more than your average person. It makes my heart (and my belly) so happy. However, I haven’t quite mastered the art of baking. I once made chocolate chip cookies that were so salty my blood pressure spiked.. So, in an effort to find something chocolatey, delicious and simple to make, I came across candy bark! I made it for the first time for Halloween, and haven’t stopped making it since. It’s the perfect treat to bring to any holiday party, or just to keep in your fridge for a late night snack! Did I mention how EASY it is to make?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Reeses Pieces Chips
- Sprinkles, Nuts, Candies etc. for decoration
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt down the dark chocolate chips
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet, and pour melted chocolate chips onto the parchment paper
- Spread the chocolate to the thickness that you want it ( I like to make my bark a bit thinner. It makes it easier to break)
- Now, in a microwave safe bowl, melt down the peanut butter chips
- Place a few dollops of the peanut butter chips onto your chocolate mixture. Using a toothpick, swirl the peanut butter around (This just makes it look pretty)
- Sprinkle the toppings of your choice onto the chocolate peanut butter mixture. You can use sprinkles, almonds, m&ms etc.
- Place in fridge for 30 min. Once it’s hardened, break into pieces and serve immediately! If you don’t serve it immediately, store it in the freezer. It tastes much better that way!
And that’s it! The best part about this is you can get as creative as you want. I’ve made Andes Mint Bark, Chocolate Caramel Bark and Dark Chocolate Almond Bark. I’m so excited to make some New Years Eve themed bark for this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to subscribe to my blog for more content like this!
My Most Recent Blog Posts
My Social Media